|SPECIAL SKILLS:||Dialects (R.P., London, Irish, German, South African, Southern), Edith Skinner IPA, Dancing, Singing, S.A.F.D. Combat Certified: Unarmed, Knife, Single Sword, Rapier & Dagger, Juggling, Masks/Red Nose, Cooking, Golf, Drive Stick Shift|
- Has been in a relationship with actress Anna Wood since 2006. They were married in a private ceremony on 30 June 2012 in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia.
- His parents are Jeff DeHaan and Cynthia Boscia.
- Has a sister named Meghann Carl.
- Attended Emmaus High School.
- Is a fan of golf.
- Dane’s three favorite actors of all time are Al Pacino, James Dean (who, by the way, Dane played in 2015’s “Life“) and Philip Seymour Hoffman.
- Favorite TV Series: Breaking Bad and Girls
- Graduated high school from North Carolina School of the Arts (UNCSA) with a concentration in acting along with Hannah Telle, and Mary-Louise Parker in 2008.
- He has Dutch, German, Italian, English, and smaller amounts of Welsh and Northern Irish (Scots-Irish), ancestry. His surname is Dutch (“De Haan” or “de Haan” means “The Rooster” in Dutch).
- Metallica preformed under his last name DeHaan in their Orion Festival, playing all of “Kill ‘Em All”, their first album. At the time of the show no one knew who ‘Dehaan’ was and as the word spread out, more and more people came to watch, not knowing the connection between Dane DeHaan and Metallica.